[Embl-databank] EMBL Release 95 building process has started

Mikyung Jang via embl-db%40net.bio.net (by mjang from ebi.ac.uk)
Thu May 29 11:20:01 EST 2008

We have begun the process of building release 95 of the EMBL Nucleotide
Sequence Database on Thursday 29th May 2008
Daily updates:
For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server (or mirror
sites) the last update file for release 95 is placed:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/embl/new/r95u080.dat.gz
The subsequent update file will contain post-release 95 data and be
named:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/embl/new/r96u001.dat.gz

The cumulative update file in
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/embl/new/cumulative.dat.gz (and cum_*
files)
will continue to grow with new data until release 95 is built and is
publicly available - we expect that to be around 15th June 2008.

See
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/embl/Documentation/changesdetails.html for more
details.

Regards,