[Embl-databank] EMBL Release 110 building process has started

M. Jang via embl-db%40net.bio.net (by mjang from ebi.ac.uk)
Thu Dec 1 09:30:18 EST 2011

We have begun the process of building release EMBL Release 110 building
process has started of the European Nucleotide Archive's EMBL-Bank
database on Thursday 1st Dec 2011.

Daily updates:
For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server (or mirror
sites) the last update file for release 110 is placed:
The subsequent update file will contain post-release 110 data and be named:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r111u001.dat.gz as usual.

Cumulative update:
The cumulative update file in
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/embl/new/cumulative.dat.gz (and cum_*
will continue to grow with new data until release 110 is built and is
publicly available - we expect that to be around 15th Dec 2011.
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/embl/Documentation/changesdetails.html for more

Mikyung Jang
European Nucleotide Archive team