[Embl-databank] ENA EMBL-Bank Release 112 building process has started

Xin Liu via embl-db%40net.bio.net (by xin from ebi.ac.uk)
Thu May 31 08:24:45 EST 2012

We have begun the process of building the next release of the European
Archive's EMBL-Bank Database on Thursday 31st May 2012
Daily updates:
For those who work with daily updates from the EBI ftp server (or mirror
sites) the last update file for release 112 is placed:
The subsequent update file will contain post-release 112 data and be named:
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/r113u001.dat.gz as usual.
The cumulative update file in
ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk:pub/databases/embl/new/cumulative.dat.gz (and cum_*
will continue to grow with new data until release 112 is built and is
publicly available - we expect that to be around 15th June 2012.
see http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ena/about/forthcoming_changes for more

European Nucleotide Archive, EBI