Problems resolved with

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at NET.BIO.NET
Wed Jul 5 22:08:12 EST 1995

As a result of the recent move of the BIOSCI computer, a problem
developed with the FLUORESCENT-PROTEINS mail distribution list at  Although messages sent to the address made it into the
news system, they were not distributed to people on the mailing list.
We discovered this problem only recently and fixed it this morning.
The message archives on have been fixed.  Anyone who wants
to retrieve missed messages can use gopher to or use the
WWW to connect to URL and look in either case in
the FLUORESCENT-PROTEINS folder in the BIOSCI archives.

Our IP address was recently changed to  This address has
not finished propagating its way around the net yet.  If you have any
trouble connecting to us using our host names, try the IP number in
its place.  We anticipate that this problem should be resolved by the

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at