citations

PRASHERD at DELPHI.COM PRASHERD at DELPHI.COM
Mon Jul 31 15:03:14 EST 1995

Netters:

Paul Kitts recently posted a 'GFP' citation list.  I have
included below a few that Paul did not list.  I will post
others once I find them in my files.

So long, farewell.
Douglas Prasher
prasherd at delphi.com

Ward, W.W., Prentice, H.J., Roth, A.F., Cody, C.W., & Reeves,
S.C. (1982) Spectral perturbations of the Aequorea
green-fluorescent protein. Photochem. Photobiol. 35: 803-808.

Shimomura, O. (1979) Structure of the chromophore of Aequorea
green fluorescent protein. FEBS Letters 104: 220-222.

Inouye, S, & Tsuji, F.I. (1994), Aequorea green fluorescent
protein Expression of the gene and fluorescence characteristics
of the recombinant protein. FEBS Letters 341: 277-280.

Levine, L.D., & Ward, W.W. (1982) Isolation and
characterization of a photoprotein, "phialidin", and a
spectrally unique green-fluorescent protein from the
bioluminescent jellyfish Phialidium gregarium, Comp. Biochem.
Physiol. 72B: 77-85.

Prasher, D.C. Using GFP to see the light. Trends in Genetics
(in press).