'Mike' Michael J. Moser moser at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Wed Dec 4 11:53:04 EST 1996

	I have noticed autofluorescence in live or fixed HT1080 fibroblast
cells that I use.  This fluorescence can be distinguished from that of GFP
because it is still visible with the rhodamine cube.  It must have a
broader spectrum of emmission than GFP.  It's still a pain, but at least
you can differentiate GFP from bkg fluorescence.

Mike Moser                                            Tel: 206-616-7391
UW Department of Pathology                            FAX: 206-543-3644
Box 357470                                       moser at
Seattle, WA  98195