Bacterial expression/purification of GFP?

'Mike' Michael J. Moser moser at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Sep 16 12:25:37 EST 1996

I believe that S65T-GFP can be purified as a 6-His fusion protein.  I know
that it expresses like gangbusters from a pRSETB (Invitrogen) construct.

Mike Moser                                            Tel: 206-543-6585
UW Department of Pathology                            FAX: 206-543-3644
Box 357470                                       moser at
Seattle, WA  98195