GFP anti-sera

Steffen Dietzel dietzel at
Mon Sep 16 09:11:15 EST 1996

Clonentech has also a mouse monoclonal antibody, maybe this could help
you? It is described in the April-issue of their "CLONTECHniques". Should
be available at their Web-site.

In article <517tfm$1tk at>, Mark Prescott
<Mark.Prescott at> wrote:

> I am looking for a source of anti-sera for the detection of GFP in yeast.
> Is there an alternative to the Clontech polyclonal anti-sera?  I believe
> that this anti-sera does not produce clean results when used against
> blots of yeast proteins (aside from the rediculous cost of this product).
> Perhaps someone out there has generated their own anti-sera and would be
> willing to donate a small amount to a good cause.
> Mark

Steffen Dietzel
Zentrum fuer molekulare Biologie Heidelberg (ZMBH)
University of Heidelberg
Im Neuenheimer Feld 282
69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Phone: +49/6221/54-6836 or -6879. Fax: -5893
listservmail:dietzel at
personal mail: dietzel at