pKEN vector map

Niklas Gustavsson ngn at LYSATOR.LIU.SE
Wed Apr 9 07:43:45 EST 1997

>My colleague and I are looking for a good map of the plasmid pKEN, which=
=20
>we wish to transfer the GFP sequence from.  Any refrences will be much
>appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>
>Dave Askew, Univ. of Arizona

Hi!=20
Try this reference:
Ezaz-Nikpay, Uchino, Lerner & Verdine. Protein science(1994) 3:132-138. I=
f the article doesn't satisfy you you can get the email-adress to Prof. G=
reg Verdine, who made pKEN, from me.

Regards
Niklas Gustavsson

------------------
Niklas Gustavsson
ngn at lysator.liu.se
Phone +046 (0)13-14 19 47 (home)
      +046 (0)13-22 20 56 (University)
http://www.lysator.liu.se/~ngn

Member of Link=F6ping Graduate School in Biomedical Research
Assistant webmaster for www.edu.isy.liu.se/matnat
Former member of the Board for the branch MatNat, left with a huge parash=
ute
Former member of 4-verkeriet and GudFadderiet