eGFP deletion

SAINTIGNY Yannick 161011 SAINTIGN at DSVIDF.cea.fr
Wed Apr 30 05:55:22 EST 1997

		HeIlo, I'am new in the eGFP field, and I will ask the following
question :
		Does any one known what will be  the minimal deletion in the 3' end of
the eGFP coding sequence to knock-out the transcription and/or the
traduction and/or the  fluorescence of the eGFP, in mammalian cell
transfected with the peGFP-C3 vector ( without deleting the three STOPs
codon). What happen if we remove the three last amino-acid of the eGFP ?

Thank, I' m waiting  for replies.

Franck AMIOT