Are You In Need Of A Lifestyle Change...

DougM at DougM at
Fri Jun 27 18:03:53 EST 1997

Now for the first time ever you have the opportunity to join the most
extraordinary and most powerful wealth building program in the world!
This program has never been offered to the general public until now!
You have been given the opportunity to take a close look at this program.

If you're skeptical, that's okay. Just make the call and see for
yourself.  My job is to inform you, your job is to make your own

If You Didn't Make $200,000.00 Last Year...

You  Owe  It  To  Yourself  And  Your  Family  To  Give  Our  Program
Serious Consideration!

Also, when you start making this kind of money within weeks, after
joining our team, you will actually learn how you can preserve it and
how to strategically invest it!

I invite you to call me for more details at 1-800-322-6169 ext 3323.
This is a free 2 minute recording, so call right now!

Prosperous regard

Doug Millard
This Is Not Multi Level Marketing/Serious Inquiries Only