GFP vector with T3, T7 or SP6 RNA Polymerase start sites!

jennifer m malvey jmalvey at CVMBS.COLOSTATE.EDU
Mon Nov 17 12:54:16 EST 1997

Dear colleagues,

	I am looking for a vector with a RNA polymerase start
site (T3, T7 or SP6) and GFP after the multiple cloning site.
I would like to be able to do in-vitro transcription and
translation using Promega's rabbit reticulocyte
lysate kit.
	Currently I am using Clonetech's pEGFP-N2 for
transfections and it will take quite a bit of manipulation to
insert a T3/T7 or SP6 cassette in there!  Clonetech's
technical support suggested writing this news group to see if
one was already in existence out there somewhere.  The vector
base does not have to be Clonetech's pEGFP-N2.
	Thank you for any and all suggestions!

Jennifer M Malvey
Animal Reproduction and Biotechnology Lab
Department of Physiology
Colorado State University
Ft. Collins, CO 80523, USA
  voice:(970)491-7843