hi/good cutters for gfp (fwd)

'Mike' Michael J. Moser moser at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Mon Oct 13 01:55:06 EST 1997

On 10 Oct 1997, Neva Morales wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> I need some help; I need to run a gel for molecular diagnostics and i'd
> like to know if anyone can recommend two enzymes or one enzyme that cuts
> at two different places.  I am using the pEGFP-C1.
> Thanks for your help.
> Neva

Point your web browser like Netscape or Explorer to:

There you will find a map and links to digest and sequence information
regarding pEGFP-C1.

While this posting doesn't constitute an endorsement for this company, I
do appreciate those companies that do provide good info about their
products online.

Mike Moser                                            Tel: 206-543-6585
UW Department of Pathology                            FAX: 206-543-3967
Box 357705                                       moser at u.washington.edu
Seattle, WA  98195                 http://weber.u.washington.edu/~moser