pFA fixation (was:hello/help.)

Julie R. Hens jrhens at WAM.UMD.EDU
Wed Oct 29 09:47:15 EST 1997

Beat, Ummmm at the end of your message, you mention variable results with
paraformaldehyde on GFP. Could you elaborate? Also, If you dont use
Paraformaldehyde, could you tell me what  you do use? if its
glutaraldehyde, why would this be better? and what concentration and time
do you use it? Im working with semi thick cryosections, b/w 10-20 ums.

Thanks!
Julie