Nuclear Stain for confocal microscopy??

Raktham Wanitchakorn r.wanitchakorn at
Wed Aug 19 07:54:25 EST 1998

Hi Everybody..

I'm looking at expression an localisation of GFP-tagged proteins in
embryogenic plant cells. Due to the limited knowledge of the physiology
of these cells, I need to find a nuclear-specific label/stain so I could
locate the nucleus within the cells during confocal microscopy. Could
anyone help me ???...

Thanks in advance,


More information about the Fluorpro mailing list