use of LKB Luminometer

pol pol at imaginet.fr
Thu Jan 15 13:38:22 EST 1998

I was given an old luminometer whose caracteristics are as follow :
"LKB Wallac 1250 Luminometer + Datel Intersill DPPQ7"
I intend to use it for teaching purposes in my high-school (bacterial
luminescence, ATP monitoring) expecting more accurate results than with
the equipment we have. Unfortunately I did not get the operating manual.

Is somebody able to tell me what are the basic operations to setting up
the machine and acquire data or is somebody able to send me a copy of
principal pages of the manual ?
Thank-you,
DP
Biology teacher