GFP CD-ROM: Availability

Beat Ludin gfp at FMI.CH
Fri Jul 24 09:58:29 EST 1998

Hi folks

Please do not send requests for free copies of the GFP CD-ROM. A note on
where and how to obtain a copy of "GFP in Motion" will be posted on this
list as soon as the it will be ready for release (Dec 98 / Jan 99).

Exception: To inquire about volume orders, please send me a message,
preferably by the end of October. We will then let you know whether
larger numbers of the CD can be provided (probably not for free, though).

Best regards,

Dr. Beat Ludin, FMI, Maulbeerstr 66, 4058 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 697 6697 / FAX +41 61 697 3976