Sv: Help?

Gregers gregers1XremoveX at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 02:14:44 EST 1999

Hi David,
Cloning in Kanamycin plasmids gives me a hard time. What is your cloning
background (ligation w/o 1,6 kb insert)? If this is close to the number with
insert then try dephosphorylating the linarized plasmid with a phosphatase
e.g. the
heatinactivatable Shrimp Alkaline Phosphatase (SAP from Amersham Pharmacia
Biotech). This
should increase the ratio of "correct" clones.

Best
Gregers

"DAVIDS, L, LESTER, MR" <lester at uctgsh1.uct.ac.za> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:E117ezV-0001Mb-00 at mail2.uct.ac.za...