Jennifer Kramer jkramer at
Wed Oct 13 15:51:04 EST 1999

At the risk of sounding too commercial, I would like you all to know
that, in conjunction with Clontech, Omega Optical has developed
new filter sets for RFP (DsRed is the official name of the FP) .
More information will be available on our web site early next week,
but if anyone has specific questions, I would be happy to answer
them off-list.

Jennifer Kramer

Jennifer Kramer
Product Manager, Microscopy Products