Read Only If Serious About Retiring In 2-3 Years!

prosgroup teu91 at VENUS.COMPUNET.DE
Wed Sep 1 18:43:21 EST 1999

  Never Ever Worry About Money Ever Again!

  You must be mentally ready to start NOW and be determined to earn a
   bare minimum of $10,000 of Pure Profits (cash) in the next 30-60 days.
   And then shift gears into a 6 figure income in the next 4 to 6 months. Part
   of what I'm looking for are those people who are motivated and ready to
   make that POSITIVE change in their life. Must have a good work ethic
   and be willing to be a Team Player.

     We will help you:

       IF YOU'RE READY FOR FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

                                    NOT MLM or FRANCHISE

               Please, don't bother to call unless you are truly serious

                But if you are, Call Now: 24 hours recorded message
                            TOLL FREE  1-800-352-3288   Ext. 1818

                Remember:
                " If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would
                    literally astound ourselves."   Thomas A. Edison

     This is one of those "Fixed Cost" 800#s so feel free to call back if you
      don't get all of the exciting details.