clontech GFP Antibody

Kathryn Sunn k.sunn at
Mon Jan 10 00:34:19 EST 2000

Dear All

I was wondering if anyone has used the Clontech GFP polyclonal antibody and
achieved a clean western blot? If so, what conditions (antibody dilutions
for both primary and secondary) do you use to achieve this, as I am having
quite a time getting the western to not have huge amounts of background????

Kathryn Sunn  BSc (Hons)
Bone and Mineral Research Program
Garvan Institute of Medical Research
St Vincent's Hospital                          Tel:   (02) 295 8260
Sydney NSW 2010                                Fax:   (02) 295 8241
Australia                          email: k.sunn at