Mass spectrometry freeware (was: HELP!!)

Wolfgang Schechinger Wolfgang.Schechinger at
Thu Jan 20 11:32:15 EST 2000

simone, start your search at

A direct software link is:

> From:          "simone" <simonecri at>
> Subject:       HELP!!
> Date:          20 Jan 2000 13:36:35 GMT
> To:            fluorpro at

> Hello.
> I am an Italian researcher and i need help. I am searching a program
> to predict the the molecular fragmentations in mass spectrometry.
> Could you tell me if there is, on internet a freewere program that
> predict the fragmentations.
> If you can half me plese send me an E-MAIL. My address is:
> simonecri at
> Thank you very much.

Dr. Wolfgang Schechinger, Pathobiochemistry Dept.
University of Tuebingen, Germany
email: wolfgang.schechinger at
*unsolicited mail is *NOT* appreciated, usual disclaimers apply