Your Business Achievements -tvfbnmeig

agghee3 at Crescotek.com agghee3 at Crescotek.com
Wed Mar 15 23:16:31 EST 2000

Dear Candidate,

You were recently selected by The Office of the Managing
Director for a free listing on The International Executive
Guild's Who's Who.

Our Researchers gather information from many recognized
sources, including professional associations and societies,
trade organizations, newspaper and magazine articles,
professional reference publications, web presence, and
referrals from existing members.

As a highly respected professional in your field of
expertise, we believe your contributions merit very
serious consideration for inclusion on The International
Executive Guild's Who's Who.  To maintain
the level of accuracy, we ask you to click on the web
address highlighted below and fill out the brief bit of
information required for inclusion.

There is no cost or obligation to be listed on The
International Executive Guild's Who's Who.

For registration, please visit:

http://www.chickpages.com/worldbeat/guild90/index.html

My Sincere Thanks,

Lorraine A. Michaels
Office Of Managing Director

All remove requests honored!! Just double-click
mailto:remv91 at bigfoot.com?subject=REMOVE

The International Executive Guild is not
affiliated or associated with Marquis
Who's Who.

---