Steven R. Kain

Rochelle Diamond diamond at its.caaltech.edu
Mon May 1 13:25:45 EST 2000

We are trying to reach Steven R. Kain who helped to start this
newsgroup.  If he is monitoring this list or if anyone knows his
whereabouts we would greatly appreciate the help.  He contributed a
chapter on GFP to our new book from Springer Verlag entitled In Living
Color: Protocols in Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting which was released
in March 2000.  We are trying to contact him to let him know that we
have his complimentary book.   He has disappeared off our radar screen.

Thanks,
Rochelle Diamond,  editor
diamond at its.caltech.edu
626-395-4947