For Serious Marketers ONLY!

bachelorcd at uswest.net bachelorcd at uswest.net
Wed May 17 08:56:07 EST 2000

For Serious Marketers ONLY!
Direct Email Marketing
Are you making more money that ever?
Are You getting all the sales that you want?
Is your inbox filled with fresh orders every day?

If you answered YES to all of the above questions,
then you probably don't need our services.

However, If you answered No to ANY of them,
then try Warhorse Promotionz!

Warhorse.... IS YOUR COMPLETE ANSWER!

We are Contract Mailers with Quality Lists,
that have been cleaned and verified.
These lists get 90% plus deliverables.

Contract Mailing
We can send your ad to 100,000 or to 10 million
We capture all replies, including removes and flames
We send you only the qualified leads!

Bulk Friendly Hosting
We can host a form site to enable you to
capture and retrieve all your leads

*NO TARGETED LISTS  * NO TARGETED LISTS *

*NO TARGETED LISTS  * NO TARGETED LISTS *

To find out how to get the leads
that you NEED, Call 953 567-8552,
Leave your name, phone # and Clearly
spell out your email address