ris2001 at ris2001 at
Tue Feb 13 21:42:41 EST 2001

Research Information Systems (R.I.S)

Knowledge keeps you on the cutting edge!!

Information is the largest single factor in being
competitive in today's world.

Information and research takes time out of your busy day.
That's why we do it for you !! We offer a wide range of
services from business to personal.

WE RESEARCH MOST ANY INFORMATION for business, personal,
home or just for you to be in the know.

- National, State, County Public Records
- Trademark Search
- Patent Search
- Copyright Titles
- Legal Research- law library, litigation information support,
  cases, statutes.
- Judicial Information- national judgment search
- Medicine
- Chemistry
- Scientific Research
- Engineering equipment upgrades
- Prescription Drugs - new drugs in pipeline
- Pharmaceutical - monitoring drug sales
- Business and News - company profile, market identifier,
  international company, business credit, import export
  regulations, synopsis of financial statements
- Industry - market research and product information,
  statistical information
- European manufacturing standards
- Grant searches - business, agriculture, school
- Real estate - national, state, local
- Healthcare -current medical therapies for diseases,
  physicians active in its research, locate and contact
  telephone numbers.
- Medical device reports
- Daycare facility - local, state licenses check

Fax Back -- 610-857-1344

Research Request Form

You are under no obligation!
A researcher will contact you!

To: Research Information Systems

A researcher will contact you by telephone or e-mail.