[ADV] Earn Guaranteed Income! 100% money back Guarantee Time:4:54:34 AM

succeedseed at yahoo.com succeedseed at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 20 04:52:17 EST 2001

Work only 5 hours a week from home and make a SERIOUS Guaranteed Income!
No selling. No inventory. Not MLM. Our sales team does all our sales for us!
All you do is promote the site with the marketing materials we GIVE you for FREE!!!

For more info reply to succeedseed2 at yahoo.com with MORE INFO in the subject

To be REMOVED mail to succeedseed at yahoo.com
This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section
301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot
be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.

---