Greetings

mrsmasuphasole at tiscali.co.uk mrsmasuphasole at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 13:01:16 EST 2003

Greetings to you,

I am Mrs. A. Masupha Ephraim Sole wife of Masupha Ephraim Sole, the Ex Chief
Executive of the Lesotho Highland Authority, presently based in South Africa
.

Following his conviction at the high court of Lesotho on charges of corrupt
enrichment, he asked me to write a letter to see if I could get someone
to asist me in getting out of my present condition. Due to the current predicament
which my husband finds himself, which he feels was meted out to him unjustly,
he has directed the entire family convert to seek a way to secure and invest
the funds which he had been saving all the while he was in service.  The
amount totals eight million dollars. If you are willing to help us out you
can get to me through my personal email address of so I can put you in the
larger picture.

Thank you as I await your response. You could visit the following web pages

(http://www.southernlinks.org/pdf/topcanadian.pdf)(http://www.odiousdebts.org/odiousdebts/)
to have an idea of how my husband was treated as a pariah while others were
left off the hook.

Regards.

Mrs Ephraim Masupha Sole.

---