Government grants are easier to get than you think

Leslie Trevino cysh at firstpobox.com
Mon Apr 5 16:34:50 EST 2004

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple.

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://mzjapttua.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=3131

Best Wishes,
Leslie Trevino

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://pbivkgqul.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

At least because you went to work for Frannie, you and I met. That was one good thing wasn't it, Jim? She looked at him and I could see all she wanted was for him to smile or nod or even just grunt his approval. He just looked at her.Keep it. Let's call it an advance on your first paycheck from Harper's.Come on, Jim. Don't let's fight any more. Not today, not now. Look, they're calling your bus and I'm not going to see you off with another argument.And that's my point, you smart little cookie. You've got money to spare now. You're turning a profit every year. I know: I checked.After we'd put in our order, Cath looked around the restaurant. Where's the ladies' room, Marion?A few people were staring at us and Sandy hurried over with the check, just as Cath and Marion got back. I settled it with cash, including 20% on top for her - she'd earned it - and we left. I heard the chat start up again as the doors closed behind us. We drove home in silence, Cath struggling with the manual gears on his old truck.I know you work hard Jim. I know how much you've given to the mill.My stomach was jumping as I rang the doorbell. Then Jim appeared. He was holding a tumbler loosely by the rim. He'd changed since we'd last seen each other. His face had fallen inwards: vertical lines ran from under his eyes across his cheeks and he'd lost a lot of hair.Congratulations. Oh, and you, Bill, of course.I made another effort to derail Jim; I could see him winding up to deliver another kick. I raised my beer. A toast. Family ties. And happy birthday for tomorrow, Jim.Leave your bags for now, Bill, Marion said, once we were inside and stamping around in their tiny kitchen. Do you want something to drink?We'll call you, Cath said. Come and stay.

---