Nl need a perscripti0n?

mohamed bachler yurikolout at velnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 22:51:57 EST 2004

uridian  wrapman  xpidtype

The b`est meds available

If you need X.an at x, V@|ium, Vi`c0`din, S.oma, Paxi1 or Meridia we have it.

It's private, fast, and safe.

Y B http://iwy.vpu.mylena.info/pgpho/index.htm

No more:  http://vvjh.t.mylena.info/pgpho/rm.html
A four-year-old Catholic boy was playing with a four-year-old Protestant
girl in a children's pool in the backyard.  They splashed each other, got
very wet and decided to take their wet clothes off. The little boy looked at
the little girl and said, "Golly, I didn't know there was that much
difference between Catholics and Protestants."
A man and a women walk into a bar and order a drink for every person in the
bar. They are very happy. When the bar-tender asks them why they are so
happy, they reply: 'We finished a jigsaw puzzle in only two months'. 'Two
months?' the bar-tender exclaimed, 'it's not supposed to take that long.'
'That's not true,' said the woman, 'it said 2 to 4 years on the box.'
inmetu9arukaroi01iibosike,ajyasuto hoshigat.

---