[ADV] Did You Hear About Steve?

Steve Christofferson steve at aebolts.com
Sat Jan 3 08:18:51 EST 2004

Hi Friend,

Steve in Colorado is a friend of mine who got caught in the corporate lay-offs.

He dreaded the thought of trying to climb another corporate ladder, so he decided to work
for himself in a network marketing project. He was steadily building a small income, but
it wasn’t growing fast enough to keep the wolves at bay.

Then he learned about a NEW opportunity – one that is taking the world by a storm! It is
“Back To The Future” with a new company that has gone back to the good old days of

Steve made $1,200 in his first 4 days, and received it on day five. Says Steve, “When I
saw how simple it was, and how much money could be made, I realized that I’d just
found the mother lode.”

Even if you are already building a homebased business (and ESPECIALLY if you are),
ya just gotta check this out.

Step One: Call 212-990-7094

Step Two: Call me – fast! This is too good to not get the rest of the details!

Toll Free # 1-888-674-9802

Let’s get connected soon,

We do understand that almost everyone sometimes forgets that they
0pted-in to receive opportunity and/or product information.
If you wish to be taken off our list visit the following web page:

sender's postal address:
1885 Leoti dr.,home,
Colorado Springs,CO 80915,US

ku.ca.crm.pmgh at orproulf