[ADV] Glitter & Gold Stars

Steve Christofferson steve at aebolts.com
Thu Jan 15 04:39:51 EST 2004

From: HappyGram Central!

Wishing you good cheer today – in fact, take out your highlighter and color in this day on
your calendar as THE ONE you’ll remember for a long, long time. If you’ve got some
glitter and gold stars, stick them on today’s date, too.

Then, call me.

Just 5 minutes of your time, and you’ll see how you can earn and receive an extra $1,200
in the next 3-4 days, without disturbing anything you are doing right now! In fact we’ll
show you how to earn tens of thousands of dollars in the next month or so and how to
have BOATLOADS of fun doing it!

Hundreds of men and women all around the world are turning this into an experience of a
lifetime, and you can too!

Let’s get the glitter and gold stars going on in your life – call me today!

Toll Free # 1-888-674-9802

Cheering for you,
Steve Christofferson

We do understand that almost everyone sometimes forgets that they
0pted-in to receive opportunity and/or product information.
If you wish to be taken off our list visit the following web page:

sender's postal address:
1885 Leoti dr.,home,
Colorado Springs,CO 80915,US

ku.ca.crm.pmgh at orproulf