[ADV] Chocolate Pudding

Steve Christofferson steve at aebolts.com
Sat Jan 17 04:33:14 EST 2004

From: HappyGram Central!

The proof is in the pudding, as they say.

Well, your friends and neighbors at HappyGram Central are dishing up some mighty fine
pudding today, so even though you have more things to do than can possibly get done in
the next 24 hours, we encourage you to taste it for yourself!

Just 5 minutes of your time and you’ll see how you can earn and receive an extra $1,200
in the next 3-4 days, without disturbing anything you are doing right now. In fact we’ll
show you how to earn TRUCKLOADS of money, and have a ton of fun doing it!

Truckloads of money and boatloads of fun go hand-in-hand to put the “Chocolate
Pudding” back into living!

Call today:

Toll Free # 1-888-674-9802

Cheering for you,
Steve Christofferson

We do understand that almost everyone sometimes forgets that they
0pted-in to receive opportunity and/or product information.
If you wish to be taken off our list visit the following web page:

sender's postal address:
1885 Leoti dr.,home,
Colorado Springs,CO 80915,US

ku.ca.crm.pmgh at orproulf