[ADV] Apologies

Steve Christofferson steve at aebolts.com
Mon Jan 19 10:00:26 EST 2004

From: HappyGram Central!

I have to apologize because I goofed up big time. You deserve to experience all the
excitement, all the fun, all the money that you could possibly want in life and I somehow
didn’t get the message across to you that it’s here for you.

Larry C. - resort manager in NM - $2,400 in first 2 weeks.

Penny B. - stay home mom in NH - $2,400 in first 7 days.

Charlie J. - former corporate executive in MO - $5,800 in first 10 days.

Kathy B. - gramma in FL - $2,400 in first 13 days.

Steve C. – a laid-off corporate manager in CO = $1,200 in first 7 days.

Gary C. - stay home dad in CA - $2,800 in first 2 weeks.

Linda P. - hair stylist in MN - $6,800 in first 21 days.

Seth W. - construction worker in AK - $7,200 in first 21 days.

Amy R. - nurse in AZ - $9,400 in first month.

Jim T. - fireman in CA - $12,800 in first month.

Gosh, I’ve been having so much fun that I wasn’t paying attention to the fact that it’s
been at least 20 days since I sent you the first HappyGram – and in that time you could
have made and received some of the same kind of money that my other friends have been
making.

So, here you have it – my heartfelt apology. In fact, I’m begging you to give me one last
chance to tell you about it.

Just 5 minutes of your time and you’ll see how you can earn and receive an extra $1,200
in the next 3-4 days, without disturbing anything you are doing right now. In fact we’ll
show you how to earn TRAINLOADS of money, and have a ton of fun doing it!

Call today:

Toll Free # 1-888-674-9802
0000000000

Cheering for you,
Steve Christofferson

We do understand that almost everyone sometimes forgets that they
0pted-in to receive opportunity and/or product information.
If you wish to be taken off our list visit the following web page:
http://aebolts.com/c/T?p=fluorpro@hgmp.mrc.ac.uk&k=were

sender's postal address:
Steve,Christofferson,
1885 Leoti dr.,home,
Colorado Springs,CO 80915,US

ku.ca.crm.pmgh at orproulf
bKmJRYqoIRxAB/tqgmp6OhB7FXGJ7+yj9aCf9ja9eb645ttX6nzJESDsdxUftw4UguzWgIboeDD7ss8cAEt1tQ==
---