Protect your-family with term life-insurance!

Dalias Friedberg Gwynnjajuo at
Wed Jan 28 20:11:42 EST 2004

Wednesday, January 28th, 2004 -- fluorpro

Protect your family with term life-insurance

In today's world, it's important to expect the unexpected. When
preparing for the future, we must always consider our family.
To plan for your family's future, the right life-insurance policy
is a necessity. But who wants to pay too much for life-insurance?

Let us help you find the right quote, quickly and easily...!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

The above gift or special offer was sent to you as a
subscriber of Direct Media. We will continue to bring you
valuable offers on products and services that interest you
most. To modify your future preference with us:!s9.31612_317621/MY.2017?

For postal contact: P O Box 2515 Deland Florida 32721

A job applicant challenged the interviewer to an arm wrestle.

`So had the stairs.'

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up -- fast & reliable Internet access with prime