Xn V~i_c_o`din for sale, no prior prescripti0n needed

lino arciga candistedrick at fourstarmary.co.uk
Sat May 22 09:05:06 EST 2004

dipppier  closeread  erambk

Go to our site for more information, so we can help you with all your
prescription needs.

V at L|UM, X at NA.X, AM.BIEN PHEN.TERMINE PR0ZAC ...much more.. !

Start placing your order for meds here

T K http://wnye.info.offersbank.com/abc/ok/

No further email pls go visit our we,bpage

Proctor (exceedingly angry): "So you confess that this unfortunate freshman
was carried to this frog pond and drenched? now what part did you take in
this disgraceful affair?"Soph. (meekly): "The right leg, sir."
One Saturday afternoon the grasshopper, the snail, and the centipede were
sitting around the grasshopper's house drinking beer.They ran out of beer
before they were ready to quit drinking, so they decided one of them should
go out for more beer.The snail said, "I'd go, but I'm kind of slow. Besides,
Grasshopper, this is your neighborhood so you know where to go."The
grasshopper said, "I don't mind going, but my hopping will shake up the beer
and we'll get sprayed every time we open one."So they decided to send the
centipede; and the grasshopper explained how to get to the nearest liquor
store.An hour or so passed and still the centipede hadn't returned, so the
snail and the grasshopper decided to go look for him.They got as far as the
the front door and found the centipede sitting there putting on his shoes.
gatatuki3ikuramo06bittomap,akikazu anago.

---