[Fluorescent-proteins] About GFP-vectors!

Smith, Keith via fluorpro%40net.bio.net (by smithke At william.jewell.edu)
Tue Jan 23 19:28:27 EST 2007

Hello, My name is Keith Smith.  I am a senior at William Jewell College in Liberty, Missouri.  I am looking for a GFP-vector that I can insert a gene of interest into and transfect into E. coli cells.  I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate some to my Molecular Genetics Lab at school.  I am about to start a neat project, but I do not have the funds to buy one and my school is not going to provide any.  Or does anyone know where or who I might be able to come across some GFPs?  Thanks