[Fluorescent-proteins] GFP users. please guide

MARIA GEORGE via fluorpro%40net.bio.net (by maria_george from kgi.edu)
Tue Jun 9 18:03:35 EST 2009

Hey,

My name is Maria Teresa George a student doing my Masters at the Claremont
Colleges in California.
For one of my research I need to determine the number of labs around the
world (or atleast in the US ) or the number of users who are doin GFP cell
based research. Can you give me any inputs on how I can arrive at the
number. Any form of inputs would be really helpful.
Thank you so much for you help

Sincerely,
Maria
--