Complex traits

Robert Cottingham bwc at
Mon Jun 1 09:48:50 EST 1992

In article <9205291440.AA04020 at>, jpang at CASBAH.ACNS.NWU.EDU (JingQi Pang) writes:
|> Do you know if there is linkage program running on Sun in C language?
|> Any information I will apreciate.  Thanks.
|> --- Jing Qi Pang
|> jpang at
|> 312/503-2687

The Sun version of the LINKAGE package can be obtained by anonymous ftp
from under /pub/linkage/sun.  The programs are written in Pascal, but there have been several reports of success converting the programs automatically into C using p2c which is available by anonymous ftp from

(Perhaps this should become the beginning of a FAQ for this group.)

	Bob Cottingham          	Phone:  713/798-4275
	Cell Biology, M301          	Fax:        798-5386
	Baylor College of Medicine	Email: bwc at
	Houston, TX   77030