LINKAGE and OS/2 (2nd try)

roger at roger at
Wed Mar 11 08:14:22 EST 1992

I posted a similar message a couple of weeks ago and got no response.
I am trying again...hope springs eternal!
	Has anyone had any experience in running LINKAGE under the OS/2
operating system? I am interested in any advantages or disadvantages
compared to the DOS version.
	Is there any increase in speed of execution under OS/2?

Roger C. Green,	Faculty of Medicine                      Phone: (709)737-6884
Memorial University , St. John's, Newfoundland.          FAX  : (709)737-7010