Error analysis

Robert Cottingham bwc at bcm.tmc.edu
Wed Nov 18 22:12:30 EST 1992

If anyone has suggestions about software which detects possible errors in human linkage data, I would appreciate hearing about it.  I am not
refering to directly detectable errors such as incompatible inheritance,
but rather possible errors such as double recombination over a very
short interval, or many recombinants within a family.

The data I am interested in analyzing contains about 200 individuals
within a single pedigree.

Thanks for any suggestions.

-Bob

        Bob Cottingham                  Phone:  713/798-4275
        Cell Biology                    Fax:        798-5386
        Baylor College of Medicine      Email: bwc at bcm.tmc.edu
        Houston, TX   77030