marker database

Steven Laken DGM laken at gene.med.umn.edu
Wed Aug 4 11:05:02 EST 1993

I am interested in a database that may be accessed for the new linkage
analysis markers which are being produced.  Are there disks or files which
may be downloaded?

Also, are there databases that can be directly accessed and searched.  For
example a database that we can look at for new markers or find all
of the different markers available on specific chromosomes.

Thanks,

Steve

Division of Genetics and Metabolism   I
University of Minnesota               I
Box 485 UMHC                          I    "If all you have is a hammer,
Harvard Street at East River Road     I     you tend to look at every
Minneapolis, MN  55455                I     problem as a nail."
Voice (612) 625-5628                  I                      -Maslow
Fax (612) 626-7031                    I
Email laken at gene.med.umn.edu          I