LINKMAP

Jurg Ott OTT at NYSPI.bitnet
Mon Aug 16 20:54:24 EST 1993

Mike Morris asks: Is there a guide to LINKMAP?

   Apart from the program manual, which we distribute with the
programs, and the file LINKHELP that is included with the
programs, there is no real guide to the LINKAGE programs. My
former student, Joe Terwilliger, and I have a book in press
(Handbook of Linkage Analysis, Johns Hopkins University Press,
Baltimore), which will be available in about six months;  it
gives detailed hands-on instructions on how to use the LINKAGE
programs.  It grew out of the linkage courses we teach in New
York and Zurich.
   Jurg Ott