Drawing Genetic Maps

tingeysv at esvx12.es.dupont.com tingeysv at esvx12.es.dupont.com
Mon Aug 23 07:55:23 EST 1993

Dear Mappers,

We have had several inquires into whether we have a 'generic' program for
drawing genetic maps.  We don't but John Proctor, the programmer that created
MapMaker Macintosh V1.0 and V2.0, would be willing to develop one if there is
sufficient interest.  If you would like to see a generic program for drawing
genetic maps on the Macintosh, the IBM, or UNIX workstations please fill out the
questionnaire indicating your preferences and return it to me.

Scott Tingey
P.O. Box 80402
Wilmington, DE 19880-0402

Email: tingeysv at esvax.dnet.dupont.com

QUESTIONNAIRE:

Preferred hardware platform:

Current System Version:

Printer:

Preferred Input file format:

Graphic file formats for export (e.g.. PICT, tiff, etc.):

What graphic drawing software are you currently using: