DGENE and MAKEPED

Dean Flanders DGM dean at scrapie.med.umn.edu
Tue Nov 30 21:23:59 EST 1993

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get DGENE and MAKEPED
that will run under DOS?  I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Or if someone could upload them to an ftp site that would be great!
After I get them I will make them ftp'able.

Thanks,

Dean

Division of Genetics and Metabolism   I
University of Minnesota               I
Box 485 UMHC                          I    "If all you have is a hammer,
Harvard Street at East River Road     I     you tend to look at every
Minneapolis, MN  55455                I     problem as a nail."
Voice (612) 625-5628                  I                      -Maslow
Fax (612) 626-7031                    I
Email dean at gene.med.umn.edu           I