Faster LINKAGE ftp server back

Robert Cottingham bwc at
Tue Sep 7 19:52:30 EST 1993

A number of people contacted me last week because of difficulties connecting
to our ftp server.  The source of the problem was isolated to a connection
between BCM and the backbone, and it has now been corrected.

Please let me know if you have further difficulties connecting, or any other
questions regarding fastlink.

        Bob Cottingham                        Phone:  713/798-4275
        Cell Biology & Human Genome Center    Fax:        798-5386
        Baylor College of Medicine            Email: bwc at
        Houston, TX   77030