Guide to Human Genome Computing

Michael B. Miller, Psychology MBMILLER at MACC.WISC.EDU
Wed Jul 6 23:04:01 EST 1994

I just found a book that might interest some of you.  Please forgive me if info
about this book was posted before.  It's called Guide to Human Genome
Computing, edited by Martin J. Bishop, and published by Academic Press (1994).
It is very internet-oriented.  The first chapter talks about ftp sites, etc.
and Chapter 3 is dedicated to linkage analysis.  I paid $39.95 (US) for my
copy.

Mike

(new address):
Michael B. Miller, Ph.D.,  Department of Psychiatry
(Medical School Box 8134),  Washington University School of Medicine
4940 Children's Place,  St. Louis, MO 63110
office phone: (314) 362-9428
home phone (with voice-mail): (314) 645-1863
Internet: mbmiller at macc.wisc.edu   |These email addresses should be good for
Bitnet:   mbmiller at wiscmacc        |some time while I get set up at Wash U.