GMendel 3.0 software

L. GENTZBITTEL - G.I.E. CARTISOL - fax : 3373 34 67 76. gentz at
Wed Mar 16 04:41:07 EST 1994

	Does somebody fas an experience of the new 3.0 release of GMendel
software, in particular in the case of "consensus maps", derived from
several segregating populations.
	I'm particularly interested in estimating the variance and SE
of recombination fractions estimated on several, but not ALL the
populations involved in the construction of a consensus map. I've noticed
that GMendel, for my release, is not able to compute a value.
 	Any comments or help will be welcome.

L. Gentzbittel
University of Clermont-Ferrand, France
gentz at