Benchmark for Linkage

Jurg Ott jo7 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Sat May 7 21:49:10 EST 1994

On 7 May 1994, David Huen wrote:

> Does anyone know what the correct answer is to the MLINK benchmark problem
> that is archived at
> I've have used it to test a MLINK port but I need the correct result (full
> outfile if poss.) to determine if the program is running correctly.

I'll add the complete output to the benchmark data set.  It will be
available on Tuesday, May 10, on our anonymous ftp site,

Incidentally, the ftp site is closed from 11:00 (11 am) to 18:00 (6 pm)
New York time.  We had to take this drastic measure because our system
is too busy during that time.

Jurg Ott