CHLC info (was: addresses for crimap and Ceph)

john at john at
Fri May 20 10:06:33 EST 1994

In article <faraco.769376173 at>, faraco at (Juliette Faraco) writes:
> From: faraco at (Juliette Faraco)
> Subject: addresses for crimap and Ceph
>                 Finally, has anybody had a successful exchange with
> chlc???? they do not respond to my messages.

We have no record of contact from you.  How did you try to contact CHLC?

To receive a description of CHLC's services and contacts please send any
mail message to info-server at  If you have further questions, please
direct them to help at

Thank you,

    John Quillen  john at  Phone: (215) 728-3660  FAX: (215) 728-2513
Cooperative Human Linkage Center / The Fox Chase Cancer Center / Phila. PA, USA